For SAS Institute A00-280 Test Questions and Answers Please Visit: https://www.PassEasily.com/A00-280.htm
Section Exam 1 - Clinical Trials Test Process Questions (Exam Coverage 12%)
Section Exam 2 - Clinical Trials Data Structures Questions (Exam Coverage 14%)
Section Exam 3 - Import and Export Clinical Trials Data Questions (Exam Coverage 9%)
Section Exam 4 - Manage Test Clinical Trials Data Questions (Exam Coverage 14%)
Section Exam 5 - Transform Clinical Trials Data Questions (Exam Coverage 14%)
Section Exam 6 - Apply Statistical Test Procedures for Clinical Trials Questions (Exam Coverage 8%)
Section Exam 7 - Macro Programming for Clinical Trials Questions (Exam Coverage 12%)
Section Exam 8 - Report Clinical Trials Results Questions (Exam Coverage 9%)
Section Exam 9 - Validate Clinical Trial Data Reporting Questions (Exam Coverage 8%)
(A00-280 Passing Score): 70%
(Number of Test Questions): 100
(Exam Time): 180 minutes
In A00-280 you will be tested for:
• Describe the clinical exam research process (phases, key roles, and key organizations).
• Interpret a Statistical Analysis A00-280 Plan.
• Derive programming requirements from an SAP and an annotated Case Test Report Form.
• Describe regulatory questions requirements (principles of 21 CFR Part 11, International Conference on Harmonization, Good Clinical Practices).
• Identify the classes of clinical trials exam data (demographic, lab, baseline, concomitant medication, etc.).
• Identify key A00-280 CDISC principals and terms.
• Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC Test SDTM data model.
• Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC ADaM data questions model.
• Describe the exam contents and purpose of define.xml.
• Combine A00-280 SAS data sets.
• Efficiently import and subset SAS Test data sets.
• Access data in an Excel workbook (LIBNAME and PROC IMPORT/EXPORT).
• Create temporary and permanent SAS questions data sets.
• Apply regulatory requirements to exported SAS data sets (SAS V5 requirements).
• Investigate SAS data libraries using exam base SAS utility procedures (PRINT, CONTENTS, and FREQ).
• Access DICTIONARY Tables using the SQL questions procedure.
• Sort observations in a SAS data A00-280 set.
• Create and modify variable attributes using options and statements in the Test DATA step.
• Examine and explore clinical trials input data (find outliers, missing vs. zero values, etc).
• Process exam data using DO LOOPS.
• Process data using SAS Test arrays.
• Retain variables across questions observations.
• Use A00-280 assignment statements in the DATA step.
• Apply categorization and windowing techniques to clinical trials data.
• Use SAS functions to convert character questions data to numeric and vice versa.
• Use SAS exam functions to manipulate character data, numeric data, and SAS date values.
• Transpose SAS data sets.
• Apply 'observation carry forward' techniques to clinical trials data (LOCF, BOCF, and Test WOCF).
• Calculate 'change from baseline' questions results.
• Obtain counts of events in clinical exam trials.
• Use SAS procedures to obtain A00-280 descriptive statistics for clinical trials data (FREQ, UNIVARIATE, MEANS, and SUMMARY).
• Use PROC FREQ to obtain p-values for categorical data (2x2 and NxP test for association).
• Use PROC TTEST to obtain p-values for continuous test data (one-sample, paired and two-sample t-tests).
• Create questions output data sets from statistical procedures.
• Create and use user-defined and automatic macro exam variables.
• Automate programs by defining and calling A00-280 macros.
• Use system options to debug macros and display values of macro variables in the SAS log (MPRINT, Test SYMBOLGEN, MLOGIC, and MACROGEN).