Successful management of growth requires a strong business culture. Culture is not only drinking beer and playing ping-pong, but also good interactions between the coworkers. It particularly takes great managers to shape culture.
We proudly present you Jay Simons, the President of Atlassian as the keynote speaker at the worldwebforum 2015 in Zurich. He spoke about how to address this challenge. Atlassian is an award-winning enterprise software company that helps innovators everywhere to plan, build, and launch great software.
His key take-aways:
Previously the managers were the only ones who had to think, today every single employee has to be encouraged to think
Changing culture needs humans who could also colonize a new planet
There are three core ingredients for great culture: great tools, time & space, and passion & champions
On January 28, 2016, the fourth worldwebforum will take place in Zurich.
The worldwebforum in Zurich is a cross-functional and cross-industrial B2B conference in Digital Transformation & Leadership and reaches a CxO and VP level audience in Switzerland and the German speaking area of Europe.
After three successful conferences, we are very happy that we have already positioned ourselves as the biggest and most valuable swiss B2B conference in Digital Transformation.
Speakers of the Event on March 10, 2015 have been:
• Steve Wozniak, Co-Founder Apple
• Billie Whitehouse, Co-Founder Wearable Experiments
• Jay Simons, President Atlassian
• Nick Sohnemann, Founder & Managing Director Futurecandy
• Nicholas Muldoon, Agile Coach Twitter
• Christopher Cederskog, Regional Manager Germany & Central and South Eastern Europe Airbnb
• Roboy, Humanoid Robot Devanthro Society
• Alexandra Reich, EVP Solution Center Mobility Enterprise Customer Swisscom
• Ibrahim Bashir, Director Engineering Twitter
• Michael Lints, Venture Partner Golden Gate Ventures
• Grant Anderson, President & CEO Paragon Space Development Corporation
• Prof. Dr. Abraham Bernstein, Department of Informatics University of Zurich
• Prof. Dr. Adrian Perrig, Institute of Information Security ETH
• Erich Joachimsthaler, Founder & CEO Vivaldi Partners Group
• Andy Walshe, High Performance Director Red Bull
• Bruno Sauter, Head of the Zurich Office for Economy and Labour
• David Baumgartner, Commander of Intervention Unit "Skorpion" Zurich
• Dominique Locher, CEO LeShop.ch
• Ole Tillmann, Moderator
Our partners of the event are:
• Main Partner: Swisscom AG, Die Schweizerische Post
• Media Partner: Neue Zürcher Zeitung, WIRED
• Co-Partner: Atlassian, Vivaldi Partners, EveryWare, Vitra
• Supported by: City of Zurich, Canton of Zurich Department of Economic Affairs, Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce, economiesuisse
The sold-out event with 550 delegates is the perfect B2B platform for networking & mingle, doing business and learning from the high level experts. We have created an event which is being considered: inspiring, cutting-edge, out of the box, interactive and surprising.
More information can be found here: www.worldwebforum.com
WORLDWEBFORUM 2016 takes place in Zurich on Jan 28th 2016.
Apply for ticket 2016 here: http://worldwebforum.ch/display/B2/Tickets