With most carriers rolling out multi-services, including voice, video, fax, and data transported via packet networks, there is need for constant testing and monitoring of Quality of Service (QoS) and Network Performance of Next Generation Networks (NGN). GL’s Protocol Analyzers can capture TDM Frames over T1, E1, T3, E3, and OC-3 STM-1 / OC-12 STM-4 and then processes the captured frames, identifies, and segregates calls based on signaling and traffic parameters.
Packet Data Analysis (PDA) is an outstanding tool for live monitoring of signaling and traffic over IP, TDM and Wireless networks. Packet Data Analysis (PDA) is distributed with GL’s Packet Analyzers, allowing users to monitor live IP and TDM networks including capture, analysis, and reporting of every call in detail. Supported protocols include SIP, SIP ED137B, RTP, MEGACO, MGCP, H.323, Skinny (SCCP), UMTS Core, LTE, IMS, PPP, GSM A/Abis, SIGTRAN, BICC, ISUP, MAP, CAMEL, INAP, ISDN, CAS etc.
Recent developments have introduced NetSurveyorWeb™ Lite, an integrated and a cost-effective monitoring system, that allows multiple real-time protocol analyzers to decode Call Data Records (CDRs) and record voice files at the Probe Level PCs. The system allows for easy plug-and-play and simplified deployment process to start monitoring the networks.
What you will learn:
• Live monitoring of signaling and traffic.
• Comprehensive protocol analysis across various network interfaces
• Analyze and diagnose the quality of real-time network across different interfaces
• Build KPIs to monitor Revenue/Billing collection of particular network
• Analyze call failures, answered calls, trunk usage optimization etc.
Who should attend:
• Network Quality Monitoring Teams
• Network Surveillance and Lawful Intercept solution providers
• Network Operators and Mobile Operators
• Network and Communication Engineers